Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The first real post

So today, I had my first meeting with my new job. Keep in mind, I started working with Acme a week ago. I basically just had some baggin hours and learned the store. Today started the position in which I applied for. For $9.25 an hour, I basically shop for people in the store who order food online. The shift runs from 1am-12pm (I do not work that long...just shifts in between). The position is called eCommerce and it should work out very well. I may also pull a second job at a credit card company to pull in extra cash. I have some things I need to pay for this summer, and money is a big issue right now. Oh well.

Yesterday was mine and Karen's 10 month anniversary. The big year is closing in and I don't know what to get her. Hmmm...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home